AllCare Grafton can handle water damage properly. It requires the company and its technicians to be appropriately trained in the science of drying. AllCare Grafton has the required monitoring instruments that can detect the presence of moisture even behind walls and under floors.
Only after adequate testing with these sensitive instruments can you be sure that your home is thoroughly dried out and safe from potential build up of mould, mildew, and other micro-organisms. A professional water damage restoration firm will have special air movers that direct large volumes of air along the floors, walls and carpets to speed up the drying time. They will also have commercial dehumidifiers that may be needed when conditions in the premises are humid and drying the air becomes essential.
We provide immediate service in the event of water damage. Our emergency service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our services include extraction of dirt and water, sanitisation and carpet odour treatment.
We use an effective 5 step system for dealing with water damage:
1. All water is extracted using high suction intake extraction machines.
2. An anti-browning treatment is applied to prevent any brown water stains appearing on the carpet.
3. Our unique mould treatment is applied to prevent mould from growing underneath the carpet.
4. The carpet is then deodorised using our unique odour absorber deodoriser which not only covers the odour but attacks and eliminates the source of the odour.
5. The carpet is then steam cleaned giving the affected area a clean and uniform appearance to the rest of the carpet.